Nollywood – the Nigerian Film Industry, has come to stay both as the
country’s contribution to the global entertainment industry and as a vista
of expanding opportunities helping to improve Nigeria’s GDP.
More than 100 movies are produced per week. Increasingly, Nollywood
is gaining traction as blockbusters in the Big Screens locally and
globally, as one of the most watched digital contents online.
Things are changing. New Innovations, a market becoming more
sophisticated including enhanced distribution and the Internet is helping
to expand the global frontiers as well as acceptance for Nollywood.
At the NEO Forum 2018, stakeholders will be looking at the rising
economic potential for Nollywood as it relates to improving Nigeria’s
GDP and the country’s brand perception and value.
Join us @ the NEO Forum 2018! Whether as stakeholders, discussants,
exhibitors or sponsors, we have three days to push the agenda to advance
Nigeria’s economy using Nollywood and the power of digitazation .
- To promote Nollywood strategic partnership with the Nigerian ICT
- To promote Government vision of forging a vibrant diversified
- To deploy the creative industry as a potent mechanism as
government strategizes to diversify the economy
- To provide a platform for organisations to showcase and exhibit
their latest innovative solutions, products and skill set.
- To create a robust interface between the ICT Industry,
Government, private sector and Film Stakeholders.
- To actively engage other sectors of the economy to vigorously
support government ICT vision for the Entertainment industry.
- To expose the abundant Investment Opportunities in the Nigerian
Entertainment sector with the aim of attracting more investors in
- To create opportunities for establishing strategic alliances and
partnerships amongst local and foreign investors for the purpose of
expanding the entertainment networks in Nigeria.
- To bring together stakeholders to x-ray and chart a new course for
the future of the Film Industry in Nigeria.
- To discover possible areas for synergy between the government,
private and Nollywood in the road to recovery for the economy.
NIGERIA GOOD GOVERNANCE AWARD (NIGGA )
The Nigeria Good Governance Awards (NIGGA) celebrates and pays tribute to
organisations, government and individuals whose ideas and initiatives have helped to
improve the production, delivery, acceptance, promotion, brand value of
Nollywood and Nigeria’s economy..
AGN Ondo State is the umbrella body for practicing Actors in ONDO STATE.
The Guild provides opportunity for known and up coming actors to hone their crafts through the production of Short Films, feature Length Movies, TV series and also an avenue to network with other Actors around the globe.